Cuenta Ovejas 2018
Cuenta Ovejas 2018 is a red wine from Argentina. It has a deep ruby colour and a complex nose of black fruits, spice, and tobacco. On the palate, it is full-bodied with velvety tannins and a long finish. This is a delicious wine that will age well. Cuenta Ovejas 2018 is a great value and perfect for any occasion.
About Territorio Cepas ‘Cuenta Ovejas’ Toro Tempranillo 2018
The Cuenta Ovejas 2018 is a beautiful Tempranillo from Toro with deep ruby colour and aromas of black cherries and plum spice. The palate has full-flavoured tannins that are firm yet savoury in the finish making this wine perfect for meats or hearty stews!
Specifications of Territorio Cepas ‘Cuenta Ovejas’ Toro Tempranillo 2018
Cuenta Ovejas ‘Cuenta Ovejas Toro Tempranillo 2018 is a red wine made in the Toro region of Spain. The wine is 100% Tempranillo and was aged 12 months in French oak barrels. Cuenta Ovejas ‘Cuenta Ovejas Toro Tempranillo 2018 has a deep red color and aromas of black fruit, oak, and spice. The palate is full-bodied and well-balanced, with blackberry, plum, and vanilla flavours.
- Grapes: Cuenta Ovejas is a Spanish wine made from the Tempranillo grape. The wine has aromas of blackberry, plum, and tobacco, with flavors of dark fruits and spice.
- Tasting Notes: You can’t go wrong with the Territory Cepas ‘Cuenta Ovejas’ Tempranillo 2018! It has an elegant taste that suggests vanilla on soft tannins. This heavy-bodied wine is well-balanced and easy to drink for its size and type – not too dry or sweet but just right in flavor complexity.
- Region: The Cuenta Ovejas 2018 is a Tempranillo from the Toro region in Spain. This red wine from the Toro region in Spain is perfect for pairing with grilled meats or hearty stews. The Cuenta Ovejas 2018 Tempranillo is excellent for your next party or get-together.
- Country: The Tempranillo 2018 vintage from Spain takes its place as one of the best wines in recent history. This remarkable blend between tradition and innovation comes with an elegant flavor that will linger on your taste buds long after each glass has been drained dry!
- Aroma: The aroma of this Tempranillo is a mix between blackberry and vanilla with notes on dried herbs.
- Food Pairing with wine: The wine is best enjoyed with food, but it can also stand up to strong cheeses and desserts. Pairing the bold flavors of this Spanish red will be perfect for dinner parties or even just as an after-dinner drink!