SpanishWine Singapore | Benchmark Wines
As Singapore’s leading wine shop Singapore, Benchmark Wines takes pride in presenting our extensive selection of Spanish wines. Explore our wide array of Spanish wines from renowned regions such as Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Toro, Priorat, Navarra, Cariñena, La Mancha, Valdepeñas, Rías Baixas (Albariño), Rueda, and Penedès. For those unfamiliar with Spanish wines and terminology, refer to the guide below:
- JOVEN: Fresh and fruity wines, spending little or no time in oak barrels.
- ROBLE: Indicates that the wine has spent at least a little time in barrel, often found on Joven wines.
- CRIANZA: Red wine aged a minimum of 24 months, with at least six months in barrel. White Crianza wines must be aged for one year, with at least six months in barrel.
- RESERVA: Red wine aged a minimum of 36 months, with at least one year in oak barrel. White wines must be two years old, with six months in oak barrel.
- GRAN RESERVA: Red wine aged a minimum of five years, with at least one and a half years in barrel. White wines must be four years old, with at least six months in oak barrel. Cava Gran Reserva spends at least thirty months on the lees.
Benchmark Spanish Wine Singapore – Spanish Wine Shop
Affordable in price and rich in texture, SpanishWine are more than grape extracts; they are an essence of life enjoyed globally. These wines bring a touch of ancestry, blending soothing aroma and rich texture. With old wineries adopting new technologies, Spain’s diverse weather conditions contribute to the production of quality and distinct grapes. From the famous sparkling Cava to salty white wines, Spain offers a variety of wines.
For the wine enthusiast seeking the next adventure, order Spanish wines at Benchmark Wines. Start browsing now.
Types of Top Spanish Wines We Offer:
Spanish Red Wines
Spanish White Wines
Spanish Sparkling Wines
Cava, among the most preferred sparkling wine globally, comes directly to your doorstep when you order from Benchmark Wines.
Buy Spanish Wine Online – Wines from Spain
Looking for Spanish red wine in Singapore?
Whether it’s the price or the crisp taste, Spanish wines are the go-to choices for people across Singapore. These carefully produced wines from some of the top wineries in the world offer quality and intrigue. If you’re planning to buy Spanish wine online, Benchmark Wines provides a one-stop-shop solution with varied assortments of Spanish wine. Pick your favorite Spanish wine online and get it delivered to your doorsteps hassle-free.
Why Benchmark Wines Best for Spanish Wines Online in Singapore?
Benchmark Wines is your go-to platform for everything related to wine. Our virtual cellar houses a collection of the best Spanish wines online, covering white, red, sparkling, and various brands. With hassle-free delivery and a guarantee of 100% genuine wines, all you have to do is start shopping.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Which is the best Spanish wine?
Brands like Cava, Ribera del Duero, or Rioja are famous for their Spanish descent, delivering the perfect balance and texture to wine enthusiasts worldwide.
Where can I buy Spanish wine brands online?
Visit Benchmark Wines to explore the Spanish wine section and buy your favorite Spanish wine, delivered promptly to your doorstep.
Is Spanish wine any good?
Spanish wines are among the best and most trusted globally, offering quality at an affordable rate. Buy your bottle of Spanish wine online at Benchmark Wines and enjoy the excellence.
More in Spanish Wine from Benchmark Wines
- To pop open your favorite bottle of Spanish wine, simply use the high quality, easy to use, dual pronged cork remover by Benchmark Wines.
- Save your money while shopping Spanish wines by investing in hand-curated mixed wine case offered by Benchmark Wines rather than individually buying wine bottles at MRP.
- Shop Spanish wines in big wine bottles available in magnum wine Singapore and double magnum sizes to enjoy bigger portions of wine and even bigger savings on your purchase.
- All our Spanish wines are also available in the form of best natural wines that are made with sustainable practices, that means, easy on the planet, easy on your health.